Lesson #2 in the Everyday Inspiration course offered by WordPress suggests that you make a list. Well I am a List maker afterall. I write lists for any given thing, grocery shopping, bill paying, blog posting, cleaning, why not make one into a post? They give several suggestions, so I chose Things I learned.
Things I Learned:
- I learned that kissing frogs don’t always bring princes. Sometimes it just gives you warts. Not all Princes are worth saving after all.
- I learned to be happy with myself before trying to be happy with someone else. This one crosses into RL as well. We are always trying to find the other half of ourselves…. but why do we need another half if we are already whole? I learned that unless you know yourself, know what you want, how to make yourself happy then you can not possibly be happy with someone else.
- I learned that being a Strong, Independent Woman is so much more rewarding than being the damsel in distress. I will never ever dim my shine to make soemone else glow brighter.
- I learned that no matter how bad something it, it’s never the end. Only the end is the end, and until I take my last breath I will fight to survive.
- I learned that a little bit of humor helps even the darkest situation. If you are the type who likes to wallow and can’t crack a smile through the tears, you won’t like me.
- I learned that 90% of people in SL and RL take themselves way too seriously. People laugh a little….. it makes things so much better.
- I learned that no matter how much you want to, you can not count on everyone, and not everyone deserves your trust, or a second chance.
- I learned it’s ok to say no. It’s ok to worry about yourself first. It’s ok to not be ok with something just because it makes someone else happy.
- I learned that if you don’t want me, it’s ok…. someone will… and when they do it is so much better.
- I learned that you don’t have just one Happy Ever After… there are hundreds of them in so many different ways…..
So my challenge to you is to make a list…. What do you Wish? What Have you Learned? What do you want?
Pose: Magnifique Poses – Prince Charming
Sim: My Home 🙂